Each day, the Mediterranean sun illuminates inspiring visions from your Seabourn ship. At sunrise, it tints whitewashed Aegean villages glowing pink. Proceeding west, it ignites the golden domes of Venice, casts long blue shadows across the Acropolis and paints Rijeka's tiled roofs crimson. Watch transfixed as the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast and Cote d'Azur's beaches are touched in turn with gold. Raise your glass beside the rail, as the sun sails on beyond the Costa del Sol and flames the sea in a glorious sunset.
- Hand-selected itineraries feature boutique ports — such as Syracuse, Bandol, Skopelos, Piran and more — sheltered coves and hidden harbors where larger ships cannot go
- Shopping with the Chef excursions — in Livorno, Palermo, Corfu, Volos, Kos, Dubrovnik, Split, Kotor, St. Tropez, Valletta and more — allow you to learn about regional markets and see how the freshest ingredients are selected, with an expert Seabourn chef as your guide
- Regionally inspired cuisine using local seasonal produce
- Seabourn's signature culinary event, the Galley Market Lunch▲ — a tour de force of temptation guaranteed to please any palate
- Sail on the 14-Day Origins of Wellness with Dr. Weil cruise on October 6, 2018 on Seabourn Odyssey and share your voyage with Dr. Andrew Weil and his hand-selected team of experts. Enjoy complimentary Mindful Living Seminars, hosted social gatherings, daily morning meditation, optional exclusive Voyage to Wellness Travel Experiences ashore and more
- Local entertainment performances on deck in select destinations such as Barcelona, Málaga, Corfu and more — further enhancing your cultural experience
- Marina Day* with complimentary watersports — our retractable marina — allows you to waterski or windsurf all while anchored in select breathtaking ports like, San Remo, Bonifacio and Monemvasia
- Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers, including knowledgeable historians, destination experts and more
- Shore excursions to UNESCO World Heritage Sites — with enhanced content through our exclusive partnership — including the Vatican in Rome, The Trulli Houses of Alberobello, Archaeological Areas of Pompeii and Olympia, Old Towns of Corfu and more
- Let's Dance! deck party, Movies under the Stars and other special deck events
*Marina Day is weather permitting. Marina Day is not available on Seabourn Quest. ▲Galley Market Lunch is not available on Seabourn Encore or Seabourn Ovation.