- Lancaster Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local Specialist
- New York City Iconic Breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experience
- New York City Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial
- Niagara Falls Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe Falls
- Washington, D.C. Snap photos of some of the most iconic buildings, monuments and memorials in D.C., including the Lincoln, World War II Memorials, the White House and the U.S. Capitol building
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.